Karen is an Ordained Interfaith Minister from Circle of Miracles Ministry School and Church, and has multidimensional experience in a variety of educational, psychological and holistic areas.
She holds a M.A. in Special Education and an Ed.S in Learning Disabilities. She is a trained practitioner of Psych-K which is the science of rewiring your beliefs at the subconscious level. Karen also has a comprehensive knowledge in the mental health/addictions disciplines and has been a spiritual coach/therapist.
Karen’s diverse life experience presents a rich toolbox that brings a certain uniqueness as an interfaith/non-denominational minister to your ceremony.
- The ARTIST/CREATIVE SPIRIT in her will co-create your ceremony with you.
- The EDUCATOR in her will guide you, be super prepared, organized, and is in her element speaking in front o large groups.
- The FACILITATOR in her will consciously hold your ceremony as a sacred union, bringing presence and grace to your special day.
- The PATHFINDER in her will adapt easily to changes, be flexible and relate to people from all walks of life.
- The MOTHER in her will nurture your ceremony with unconditional love.
- The THERAPIST/HEALER in her will calm your anxieties and nerves.