Whether you are in search of a wedding officiant or a spiritual coaching/counseling
Karen is an Ordained Interfaith Minister from Circle of Miracles Ministry School and Church, and has multidimensional experience in a variety of educational, therapeutic , psychological and holistic areas.
She holds a M.A. in Special Education and an Ed.S in Learning Disabilities. She is a trained practitioner of Psych-K along with numerous other healing modalities. She is an ardent student of Human Design and Gene Keys. Karen also has a comprehensive knowledge in the mental health/addictions disciplines and has been a mental health therapist as well as a spiritual coach/therapist.
Karen’s diverse life experiences presents a rich toolbox that brings a certain uniqueness as an interfaith/non-denominational minister to your ceremony and to your spiritual coaching.
- The ARTIST/CREATIVE SPIRIT in her will co-create your ceremony with you and as a spiritual coach help you to unveil your gifts.
- The EDUCATOR in her will guide you, be super prepared, organized, and as a spiritual coach assist you in bringing new scents to your spiritual potpourri
- The FACILITATOR in her will consciously hold your ceremony as a sacred union, bringing presence and grace to your special day.The spiritual coach in her will be consistently present with you as you navigate your gifts.
- The PATHFINDER in her will be flexible and relate to people from all walks of life, and as a spiritual coach remind you of all that you are, even when you have forgotten it.
- The MOTHER in her will nurture your ceremony with unconditional love and will NOT give up on you.
- The THERAPIST/HEALER in her will calm your anxieties and nerves for both your ceremony and navigating your unique path.
- The COMEDIENNE in her will do this with gentle healing humor.